PC Electricals are able to carry out a variety of domestic electrical works ranging from minor maintenance works up to new housing developments and renovations. No matter what the size of works undertaken, each job is treated with the same care, professionalism and attention to detail.
We can advise you on:-
- New-build housing or garages or extenstion installations
- Extra sockets, television and telephone points
- Rewiring and house/cottage renovations
- Consumer unit replacements
- Inspection, maintenance and testing of electrical installations/wiring.
- New lighting design and installation
- Earthing upgrades
- Outside lighting and security lighting, Fire/smoke/carbon monoxide alarms
- Electric showers and heating
- Computer network sockets and cabling
- Electric Heating including storage heaters
NOTE: Please remember that Building Regulations (Part P) state that nearly all new domestic electrical work now has to be certified by a registered company. Making changes to the electrical installation in your own home is an important issue and should not be attempted without full knowledge of the regulations.
If you already have a good idea of your requirements, need advice on a new project, or are a returning client, please feel free to contact us.